Your final projects are due in class this week. You must be present in your lab section in order to present your final projects otherwise you will not receive a mark.
AKG 414 – OH, Acoustic guitars, Vocals
Neumann U87 – Vocals
Shure SM58 – Vocals
Shure SM57 – Snare, guitar amps, brass.
Shure SM7B – Vocals, HH, guitar amps, bass amps, radio broadcast.
Sennheiser MD 421 – Toms, guitar amps, bass amps.
AKG D112 – Kick, bass amps.
Electro Voice RE20 – Kick, vocals, sax, radio broadcast.
Sennheiser e906 – Guitar amps, brass.
Yamaha SKRM-100 Subkick – Kick (reversed speaker cone)
Royer Labs R-121 – Guitar amps, brass.
You will present your Logic midi assignments in your lab sections this week.
Project 4 – Week 10 – November 4 – 5 – GC
- Create a minimum of 8 bars of music in Logic using Midi
- You must have a minimum of 2 tracks (one drum loop using “drummer”, and one midi track)
- Your midi track has to be quantized
- Each track should be labelled (drums, bass, keys, etc.)
- The tempo for your project must be something other than 120bpm
Ryan Guldemond of Mother Mother will be giving a special presentation today at 12pm in room B1227.